3. Can't wait to open it...
4. The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5 sports the same compact form factor as its predecessor, the GF3.
6. The back of the Lumix DMC-GF5 is rather modest with just a control dial, a preview button, a display button and a menu/delete button.
7. The Lumix DMC-GF5 features a 921K dot touchscreen LCD.
8. The pop-up flash rises to a significant height in order to prevent any shadows being cast when using a long lens.
9. The flash-tube for the GF5 is rather thin, but effective.
10. The back of the Lumix DMC-GF5 is rather modest with just a control dial, a preview button, a display buttonr and a menu/delete button.
11. The Lumix DMC-GF5 now has a stereo mic for recording audio.
Exclusive: PAnasonic GF5
12. The top of the camera is rather neat, especially given the number of buttons, a pop-up flash, stereo mic and the speaker grill one can find here.
13. The Lumix DMC-GF5 leaves the left side of the body absolutely bare.
14. The battery and SD card are housed in the same compartment at the bottom.
15. The GF5 is powered by a 940mAh battery.
16. Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5 is expected to address some of the issues that brought down the ratings of the DMC-GF3.