1. BlackBerry Q10 is the first QWERTY based BlackBerry 10 smartphone to be available in the market.
2. This QWERTY handset sports dimensions of 119.6 x 66.8 x 10.4 mm and weighs 139 grams.
3. The QWERYTY keypad in the Q10 looks similar to the one found in the BlackBerry Bold series.
4. The screen of BlackBerry Q10 is 3.1 inches and has a resolution of 720 x 720 pixels, which translates to approximately328 ppi pixel density.
5. The Q10 runs BlacBerry's latest operating system, BlackBerry 10.
6. The volume rocker and camera shortcut key is situated in the right panel.
7. The bottom of the phone has a speaker mesh.
8. The top panel houses the 3.5mm jack along with the power button.
9. The smartphone has a USB/charging port and a HDMI port on the left panel.
10. BlackBerry Z10 (Left) and BlackBerry Q10.
11. From the back, the BlackBerry Q10 looks much like the older BlackBerry smartphones.