Good product but will not buy because of bad after sales service
By Raj saahil | 14 Oct 2016
Though a good phone will all the right specs and my will to buy a moto again. But i would rather restrain from buy A MOTOROLA again.
In past 2 years, i have been a motorola customer and have bought 2 moto phones.
Problem with motorola.-
1. Despite of my light usage of my moto X & G, some problem like phone not switching, software load error , hardware failure has been occured in both my motorolas. And both phones were in warranty. That means these phone had issues within a year.
2. The most severe issue and because of this i will never buy motorola again in India for sure is "poor/worst after sales customer service".the service centers are too few and in few cities. Most of the service centers are not wholly for motorola. Meaning that these service center are shared service center for other mobile brands like nokia /lenovo. Due to this, there is too chaos and centers are crowded everything.
3. The service center hospitality isthe worst have ever seen. The customer executive cannot handle the load of customers coming for their mobile repairs and customer have to sit for minimun 2-3 hours for their turn to come.
4. If you have repaired a phone frome these authorized service centers of motorola you have to come again and again. I have atleast made 3 lengthy waiting visits for each of my moto phone for repeated repairs under warranty.
5. Once moto phone are kept by these service centers, they take more than 3 weeks for repair. My moto x was given me after 4 weeks for a simple software issue which given outside to local repair will be done within hours.
5. On confirming with a sample set of other moto users. Every single person who has used moto authorized service center has this disatisfying and worst experience.
Despite such good specs of moto Z i have to sadly say no despite my love and craze for moto phone.