Last week, a 5.2-inch device from Micromax dubbed as the A101
was spotted online for Rs. 9,999. Now another 5-inch smartphone-tablet hybrid from the company called the Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas 2, that went up for pre-orders earlier this month, is available for purchase from online retailer Saholic
carrying a price tag of Rs. 9,999. The device can be purchased in both Black and White colour variants.
A successor to the company's Canvas A100
device launched in August, the A110 Superfone Canvas 2 sports a 5-inch TFT capacitive touch screen IPS display with 480x854 pixel resolution. It runs on Android 4.0 and boasts dual-SIM (dual standby) connectivity.
Camera specs have been beefed up on the A110 Canvas 2 which features an 8MP autofocus rear camera with dual LED flash in comparison to the previous version (5MP). There's a VGA front camera as well.
The dual-SIM device sports a similar design to the Canvas A100. Under the hood, it is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor and comes with 2GB internal storage (A100 comes with 4GB) with external expansion options of up to 32GB via microSD.
The device comes with a 2000 mAh battery claiming up to 5 hours of talk time. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS.
Micromax Canvas A100: First lookMicromax A110 Superfone Canvas 2 key specifications
- 5-inch (480 x 854 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual-SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- Android 4.0.4
- 8MP auto focus camera with dual LED flash, VGA front camera
- 2GB internal storage, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 3G, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery with up to 5 hours talk time