Micromax Canvas HD. :) this phone is awesome as beauty. Everything is so great that you would never come to know it's an Indian company made phablet. Heck man! its available for only 13k in the stores.
Let me describe some of the important specifications:
1 Display: For 14.5k, One word- Awesome. HD wallpapers look stunning on it. Although its not that high on Contrast level, but it still does the job.
2. Processor: Well, I saw many people complaining about the crashes and all but honestly speaking, I have been using this phone since last 10 days now, and I didn't face a single crash whatsoever. Also there is no lag while processing which gives you a wonderful experience.
3. Battery: Too good for a phone having Quad-Core processor and running a 720p screen. Charge it to 100% level and you would easily get 6 hours of continuous usage with all sorts of multiprocessing.
4. Build Quality: Its got a very sleek design and the finishing is also very good. Take that out of your pocket in front of your friend who hasn't seen it before, and I bet he would say, "Oh Galaxy S3!!" :D :D
5. Interface: Micromax has made some changes to the existing jellybean and they have tried to make Interface a lil more user-friendly however while doing so, they have forgot to include some basic functionalities into it. For example, you have got five screens including the home screen and the irony is, you cannot customise the screens. You have to work with all the 5 screens everytime, you cannot delete a single or may be add to it. Also that google search bar on the top of every screen can also not be removed. It stays their all the time.
These might be considered as Cons to the Interface however for some, they may not be and believe me, one can live with it. Not a big deal.
6. Camera: Honestly, Its not that great, though it shoots good full-HD vidoes. I would have wanted Micromax to give a little better camera, but anyways, for this price with such a long list of features, I think we shouldn't be complaining. Should we?
Rest is all okay. I think for a price tag of 13k, its an excellent buy and surely if you are not brand conscious, you should definitely try this one out and you would not be disappointed. Good Luck. :)
Was this review helpful?
user(s) found this review helpful